first.
So this is the beginning of my blog. You know what it took for me to finally start this thing?! Pinworms. What are pinworms you ask? Google it. I'll wait. Yep, gross. But what does it have to do with my blog? Well this is the second time in 3 months I have spent the ENTIRE day at the laundromat washing every blanket, piece of clothing, towel, sheet and everything else washable that could be harboring those little parasites. And it takes a long time, not to mention a lot of money. So I thought why not start this blog! I brought my computer along to charge and the children are home with their father, a perfect opportunity. Maybe now that I got it started I will actually keep up with it. Or at the very least check back in 3 months when the pinworms return. Here's hoping I keep up with it with no encouragement from ass parasites. I will leave you with this picture of our apple tree with a few blankets freezing on the line, we had a beautiful silver thaw last night up on the hill.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home